Certificate in Biblical Knowledge
There is nothing like the Word of God. It deserves our daily attention. David commended the person who studies God’s Word in Psalm 1 by saying; “He is like a tree planted by streams of water; he bears his fruit in season and his leaf does not wither. Whatever he does prospers.” The basis for the Biblical Knowledge Certificate is all about pure Bible content.
Program Learning Outcomes
Students who earn the Certificate in Biblical Knowledge will:
- Know, understand, and apply fundamental principles including appropriate interpretation
and application of Scripture in ministering to people.
- Be equipped with an understanding of biblical principles, concepts and techniques for
meeting pastoral needs wherever they exist, especially in the local church.
Student Learning Outcomes
Upon successful completion of this certificate, the student will:
- Know, understand, and apply fundamental principles of Bible study including appropriate interpretation and application of Scripture in ministering to people.
- Demonstrate a working knowledge of inductive Bible study observation, interpretation, and personal application.
- Increase understanding of the Old and New Testaments, the Gospels, Genesis, Acts, Romans, and how to share the gospel in grace and truth.
This course of study benefits students who would like to become pastors, youth leaders, and ministry leaders. The courses taken in the Certificate Program can be applied toward a Bachelor of Art in Biblical Studies degree. The method of instruction is 100% online, asynchronous format with video conferencing.
Total Credits: 24
|Course ID||Course Name||Credits|
|THE219||Bible Study Methods & Hermeneutics||3|
|BIB223||The Gospel Of John||3|
|BIB235||Daniel / Revelation||3|
Total Credits: 24
Note: The institution does not offer any programs that lead to professional licensure. A graduate of programs offered at CCU is not eligible to sit for licensure exams within the United States.