The Certificate in Women’s Ministry is a fully online program for women who desire to deepen their knowledge of God and His Word. This specialization will provide training and education to expand your practical ministry skills and deepen your spiritual life. Learn the “how to’s” of ministry — practical principles you can apply in your ministry from day one. Whether you need guidance on how to develop an effective women’s ministry, lead a ministry team, or counsel women biblically, you will receive biblically based and time-tested wisdom on how to inspire and lead those entrusted to your care.
The purpose of the Certificate in Women’s Ministry program is to equip women as lay leaders and church staff in woman-to-woman ministries by providing quality training and networking opportunities.
Program Learning Outcomes
Upon completion of the Certificate in Women’s Ministry program students will be able to:
- Know, understand, and apply fundamental principles including appropriate interpretation and application of Scripture in ministering to people.
- Be equipped with an understanding of biblical principles, concepts and techniques for meeting pastoral needs wherever they exist, especially in the local church.
Student Learning Outcomes
Upon completion of the Certificate in Women’s Ministry courses students will be able to:
- Identify foundational knowledge and skills for effective women’s ministry.
- Demonstrate a working knowledge of women’s ministry practices.
- Identify present day challenges in women’s ministry.
- Respond to contemporary challenges from a faithful biblical and theological perspective.
This Certificate in the Women’s Ministry is 24 credits. Students must complete specified Women’s Ministry courses to earn the Certificate in Women’s Ministry. Courses in the Certificate in Women’s Ministry may be completed in any order. The method of instruction is 100% online, asynchronous format with video conferencing.
|Course ID||Course Name||Credits|
|MIN211||Women’s Ministry Essentials||3|
|MIN311||Women Teaching Women||3|
|MIN312||Developing Effective Women’s Ministry||3|
|MIN314||Leadership in Women’s Ministry||3|
|MIN326||Spiritual Formation for Women||3|
|MIN327||Women in Church History||3|
|MIN328||Women’s Ministry Discipleship & Evangelism||3|
Total Credits: 24
Note: The institution does not offer any programs that lead to professional licensure. A graduate of programs offered at CCU is not eligible to sit for licensure exams within the United States.