The certificate program is a fully online program that allows students to take classes according to a specific interest. While being trained with a specific skill set, the certificate program may then be converted to a bachelors program if the student wants to pursue a college diploma.
Note: The institution does not offer any programs that lead to professional licensure. A graduate of programs offered at CCU is not eligible to sit for licensure exams within the United States.”
Program Learning Outcomes
The student will:
- Analyze educational content by conducting research and integrating a Biblical worldview into assignments throughout the program.
- Demonstrate course competency by reading assigned literature, writing assigned papers, and presenting to appropriate audiences.
- Demonstrate understanding of content through completing assignments and being a responsive learner.
- Create a Christ-like educational environment by working as unto the Lord.
- Demonstrate a commitment to lifelong learning by reading and researching beyond the stated assignment.
- Collaborate with other learners….collaborative feedback
Collaborate with other learners by providing substantive comments and additional questions that increase critical thinking on discussion boards and offering collaborative feedback.
The certificate program consists of 12 credits and features 4 skill specific courses. The method of instruction is 100% online, asynchronous format, with video conferencing.
- All courses in the Certificate program are undergraduate level.