The Certificate in Youth Ministry incorporates expertise in the field of youth workers from a compilation of faculty members that have had extensive experience. This Certificate aims to equip the youth worker with practical tools and resources to apply in any ministry area where desiring to make an impact on the next generation of leaders.
Program Learning Outcomes
Students who earn the Certificate in Youth Ministry will:
- Develop practical and immediate skills to increase impact in local youth programs.
- Increase knowledge and awareness in general principles of student ministry.
- Understand ministry principles related to Biblical teaching, relating to the church and culture, evangelism, discipleship, ministry management, effective communication, and theology.
Student Learning Outcomes
Upon successful completion of this certificate, the student will:
- Demonstrate a working knowledge of the Youth Ministry.
- Compare and contrast different ministry methods of youth discipleship.
- Analyze and compare methods of effectively teaching the Bible to Youth.
This Certificate in Youth Ministry is 24 credits. Students must complete specified Youth Ministry courses to earn the Certificate in Youth Ministry. Courses in the Certificate in Youth Ministry may be completed in any order. The method of instruction is 100% online, asynchronous format with video conferencing.
|MIN240||Introduction to Youth Ministry||3|
|MIN241||Youth, Church and Culture||3|
|MIN242||Evangelism in Youth Ministry||3|
|MIN243||Youth Ministry Management||3|
|MIN244||Reaching the Heart of a Young Person||3|
|MIN245||Discipleship in Youth Ministry||3|
|MIN246||Effective Communication in Youth Ministry||3|
|MIN247||Theology in Youth Ministry||3|
Total Credits: 24
Note: The institution does not offer any programs that lead to professional licensure. A graduate of programs offered at CCU is not eligible to sit for licensure exams within the United States.